13”, 16”, 20”
This is our standard model, suitable for 100% inspection camera integration or stroboscope lamp inspection. The GFSR can be use for unsupported film slitting, rewinding and inspection applications. It can also be equipped with a standard air shaft or double differential shafts, with widths ranging from 13’’ to 30’’.
Choose from one of three models, each providing features such as a fully automatic closed loop unwind brake assembly, an auto web gripper to maintain web position during roll change, and more. All Gonderflex products can be built to your exact specifications.
*Please note that we are continually developing and improving our products. As such, the image and information on this page is subject to change.
- 40” unwinder with lifting system
- Fully automatic, closed loop unwind brake assembly
- Dual 18” motorized rewinding shafts with automatic tension control
- Auto web gripper to maintain web position during roll change
- 11” touch screen control panel
- Clear material sensing electronic web guide
- 2 adjustable splicing tables
- End of roll detector with auto-stop feature
- Splice & flag detector
- Predetermined counter
- Inside / outside winding
- Choices of slitting stations include razor blades or shear knives or crush knives
- 100% inspection camera
- Automatic strobe light assembly
- Lay-on roller on each rewind shaft for flat rewinding
|GFSR Slitting/Rewinding/Inspection Equipment General Specifications|
|Maximum paper width – GFSR-1300||349 mm (13.75 in)|
|Maximum paper width – GFSR-1600||425 mm (16.75 in)|
|Maximum paper width – GFSR-2000||527 mm (20.75 in)|
|Unwind capacity||915 mm (40 in diameter)|
|Rewind capacity – Single Rewind Configuration||508 mm (20 in diameter)|
|Rewind capacity – Double Rewind Configuration||457 mm (18 in diameter)|
|Maximum mechanical speed||1000 ft/min (300 m/min)|
|Drive||AC vector motor drive|
|Control panel||Touch screen|
|Air pressure||100 PSI (7 bar)|
|Power requirement||400-480 V ± 10%, 3ph,|
|Substrates||Pressure sensitive label stock and unsupported film|
Contact us to find out how Gonderflex can help you.
Tell us what you need
Our experts are available to answer your questions
At Gonderflex, we are committed to increasing your company’s productivity by providing customized flexographic printing and digital finishing solutions, at a competitive price!
For general questions, please fill out this form and our team of specialists will get in touch with you shortly.
We also offer free, no-obligations estimates.