GFXP 20″ to 45″
This mid web machine was designed with the operator in mind. Its features include walk through print stations for easy access and adjustment and high speed linear bearings throughout the print station for long lasting repeatability and durability.
The GFXP Mid-Web Inline Flexo Press requires little maintenance and has a proven design that guarantees ease of operation with any film material.
*Please note that we are continually developing and improving our products. As such, the image and information on this page is subject to change.Get a quote
- Walk through print stations
- For easy access and adjustment
- Gearless anilox drive and rapid change features
- For quick job configuration changeover
- High speed linear bearings throughout the print station
- For heavy-duty, long lasting repeatability and durability
- Up to 12 colors
- Either 360 degree register high precision direct drive gear boxes or single/dual axis servo
- Variable infeed system
- For exceptional register control
- IR – Hot air dryer or UV dryers or combination dryer, suitable for water base or UV ink application
- Doctor blades on all stations
- Laminating station
- 42’’ unwinder including: lifting system, fully automatic closed loop unwind brake assembly, air core holders throughout, ultrasonic sensing web-guider
Combination press by integration of:
- Gravure or digital printing
- Coating station
- Rotary screen printing
- Hot foiling or cold foiling
- Die cutting
- Non-stop unwind/rewind, lamination
- 60’’ unwind/rewind
- Reversed print station for back printing
- Ink pumps
|GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS – GFXP MID WEB PLATFORM|
|Maximum printing width||20 ” (508 mm)||45″ (1143 mm)|
|Maximum paper width||20.25″ (514 mm)||45.25″ (1149mm)|
|Printing and die repeats||12” to 36” (304 to 914mm) for both|
|Rewind capacity||42” dia.|
|Gearing||1/8 circular pitch|
|Maximum mechanical speed||500ft/min. (151m/min.) or 600FPM Servo (182m/min.)|
|Drive||A.C motor or Servo|
|Control panel||In front of the press|
|Air pressure req.||100 PSI (7 bar)|
|Power requirement||380 or 240 V ±10%, 3ph, 50 or 60HZ|
|Substrate||Unsupported film, Paper/Pressure sensitive label stock, Stand alone flexo station.|
Contact us to find out how Gonderflex can help you.
Tell us what you need
Our experts are available to answer your questions
At Gonderflex, we are committed to increasing your company’s productivity by providing customized flexographic printing and digital finishing solutions, at a competitive price!
For general questions, please fill out this form and our team of specialists will get in touch with you shortly.
We also offer free, no-obligations estimates.